- First and foremost, we have a strict policy with our staff members to stay at home if they are feeling unwell or are showing any of the symptoms of COVID-19
- We are staggering the start times of all of our technicians to allow for only 2 people at any given time loading their individual vehicles each morning to keep group contact at a minimum.
- We have provided our technicians with protective gloves to keep themselves, and our communities safe.
- We have asked that our technicians to temporarily not knock on doors prior to service to limit contact with your home and your family.
- Our vehicles are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before they leave the office as well as upon return.
- Our facility is disinfected and cleaned at least 3 times per day with particular attention to doorknobs/handles, desks and bathrooms.
June 12, 2020:
May 1, 2020:
As of this evening, the Government of Ontario has extended business closures to help fight COVID-19; unfortunately, that include Dr. Green. Therefore, Dr. Green will not be completing services until we hear otherwise from the Government of Ontario. We will keep you updated and we will hopefully resume services in the near future. Till then, the health and safety of our community and employees is our first priority, we encourage and hope everyone is staying safe and healthy.
Yesterday, the Government of Ontario closed all non-essential workspaces to help fight COVID-19. Dr. Green, is considered an essential business and is permitted to continue servicing our customers yards.
For More Information:
If you have any questions or concerns about your lawn care service or our COVID-19 precautionary efforts please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team.